8. and 9. of February Hotell Bristol
Kristian IVs gate – Oslo
At the same time, Big Data and AI (artificial intelligence) provides unique opportunities for professionalizing crisis preparedness and communication in a crisis. We have therefore chosen Big Data as the theme of the Oslo Crisis Management Conference (OCMC) 2018.
New of the year is that we start the conference with industry-specific breakfast meeting (round-table discussions), where representatives from the same industries will be able to share experiences, reflections and issues related to emergency preparedness and crisis management. Current round-tables are: Transportation and Aviation, Industry and IT / telecom.
Participants are operational users of InCaseIT, managers and stakeholders from major Nordic companies who are motivated by good preparedness and interested in how to protect their values.
4 reasons why I will attend:
- Increased competence: Lectures and discussions
- Good training: Practice and tools
- Wide experience: Learnings from real incidents
- Expanded personal network: Meet like-minded people from your industry