9. – 10. of February Hotell Bristol
Kristian IVs gate – Oslo
OCMC 2017 addresses key topics and issues related to cyber crime, emergency preparedness and communication related to this.
Who do I meet this year?
Participants are operational users of InCaseIT, executives and intermediaries from major Norwegian companies interested in and committed to cyber crime and how to protect their values. This year, Jack Fisher Eriksen from NSR will provide us with insights from Norwegian business and Claus Sonberg from Zynk will talk about crisis management in larger companies.
4 reasons why I will attend:
- Increased competence: Lectures and discussions
- Good training: Practice and tools
- Wide experience: Learnings from real incidents
- Expanded personal network: Meet like-minded people from your industry