9. – 10. February Hotel Bristol
Kristian IVs gate – Oslo
About Oslo Crisis Management Conference (OCMC)
The conference is built around relevant themes, real incidents and hands-on experience.
OCMC 2017 addresses key topics and issues related to cyber crime, emergency preparedness and communication related to this.
Who do I meet this year?
Participants are operational users of InCaseIT, executives and intermediaries from major Norwegian companies interested in and committed to cyber crime and how to protect their values. This year, Jack Fisher Eriksen from NSR will provide us with insights from Norwegian business and Claus Sonberg from Zynk will talk about crisis management in larger companies.
4 reasons why I should attend:
- Increased competence: Lectures and discussions
- Training: Exercise with personal tools
- Experience: Exchange from real events
- Network: Meet like-minded people from your industry