World Health Organization (WHO), states that the risk of spread and the risk of impact of COVID-19 is very high at a global level. The Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) has issued guidelines, information and advice for preventive measures. As with all good emergency preparedness, it’s all about taking precautions, being prepared and having a response plan in place.
Immediate preventive measures your company easily can implement:
- Implement and follow guidelines provided by national health authorities for infection prevention, Advice and information to the public about COVID-19.
- Good hygiene
- Wash your hands often, use sanitizer
- Ensure correct hygiene with food
- Avoid close contact with individuals that are visible sick
- Travel restrictions
- Follow travel advice provided by your Ministry of Foreign Affair
- If possible, restrict business travel and encourage video and/or telephone conference
- Good hygiene
InCaseIT pandemic guidelines can quickly and efficiently help your business come up with a plan that you can implement. InCaseIT pandemic guidelines is a checklist and a valuable document for prevention and reducing the scope of a possible outbreak. InCaseIT pandemic guidelines include a checklist and plan for:
- How a pandemic will affect your business
- How a pandemic will affect your employees/customers/guests
- Guide for establishing company policies
- How to protect you employees/customers/guests
- Guide for communications
Keep up to date with the development of the COVID-19 here:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH)
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- SOS international
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will send you the InCaseIT Pandemic Guideline.